Saturday, July 10, 2010

if Boston Celtics has BIG three.. I have BEST THREE!

no man is an island..
oo nga naman.. ofcourse tao gud dli jud island!
corny..
haha! :D

hmmm...
FRIENDS.
i miss my friends soooo much!
highschool friends..
iligan friends..
as of today i guess the only way to see them again is through my dreams.
sad.. :(

BEST FRIENDS.
yes.
plural.
the BEST THREE.. <3
i miss you miss you miss you sooooo bad!


1) MIMI
my bestfriend since time in memorial.
i call her "tin" or "tinny".
when i'm mad i call her "christine mae!"
the most sensitive person when it comes to my feelings.
even if i don't tell her much, she'll know how i feel and think.
very patient especially pag mag minaldita nako.
though maldita jud ni cya pero pag ako mag minaldita di nalang ko niya patulan.
haha! :)
she knows how to tell me the truth without hurting my feelings.
i dunno how she does it but yah..
amazing..
"i love you tin! see you soon! <3"

2)MELVIN
my ever martyr best friend.
i can not get over with sadness and frustrations when i don't cry infront of him. (iligan days)
the best adviser ever ever!
he has his own ways of letting me know what's right and wrong.
he makes me feel so special.
he helps me see the good and bad in me.
we get along so well, from food to games to destinations to nap times to non-stop nonsense conversations.
he patiently listens to my blahs especially when i'm sleepy; i enumerate all the channels that we have in our tv.
"i wish you all the best mel! let's see each other sometime and talk again about our dreams and imaginations. haha! i love you! <3"

3) MARJUN
the special child.
haha! :D
if you wanna ruin my life, get this guy.
he knows eeeeeeverything about me!
from my security codes, passwords, yucky habbits, sleeping face, love life (chos!), favorites, everything!
the only person whom after haven't seen him for years, everything still feels the same. no awkward moments or whatever.
we usually bond with food and singing and computer gaming and talking and sleeping.
i am his official manicurista.
no doubt i memorize every single curve of his nails on his hands and feet.
and i tell you,.. it's gross.. haha! just kidding..
his first impression of me was "baboy na igat"
yes he's that frank and that's probably the thing i like the most about him.
he has his own indirect ways of letting me feel loved and valued.
mao ng luoran, uliton!
if i would be stuck in an island and would be given the chance to choose a guy to bring with me,
i think i'll tag him along..
and feed him to the sharks! haha!!
"i miss you more than you miss me dong.. looking forward to going around the world with you.. aja to our dreams! i love you bataot! <3 :P"


*i'm so blessed to have such amazing and loving bestees..
i hope everyone in this world realizes the value of good friendship and would get to experience having so many wonderful people around them..
get a best friend.. if you can, don't just have one.. have THREE!*

:)

No comments: